Mar 2019 - Present
Chief Executive Officer
Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall business operations for 1 physician and 3 mid-level providers in a Tulsa based Psychiatry practice.
• EMR Superuser and administrator
• Contract administrator
• Practice accounting and reporting
July 2019 - February 2021TherapyWorks, Inc
Chief Operating Officer
Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall clinical and business operations for TherapyWorks, a Tulsa based pediatric Occupational, Physical, Speech Therapy clinic.
- EMR Superuser and administrator
- Revenue Cycle Management and oversight
- Marketing and social media director
- Data analysis and strategic planning
2016 - 2018Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma | Central States Orthopedics Division
Clinic Operations Manager for high volume orthopedic surgery practice. Responsible for directly monitoring and coordinating administrative functions and staff to ensure the highest quality of care and efficiency without losing sight of the human side of healthcare delivery. Oversee all clinic operations for main campus and five satellite clinics to include surgery scheduling, diagnostic test scheduling, in-house radiology, triage, and clinic floor.
• Spearheading the development of real-time KPI dashboard utilizing PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and XML to promote business intelligence regarding operational decision making
• Overtime Reduction across all departments by an average of 58%
• Reduction in medical supply consumables
• EMR implementation from GE Centricity to E-Clinical Works (Admin Super User)
• Workflow analysis and remapping for new EMR (Clinic and Front Office)
eClinicalWorks Super User / Administrator
Upwork is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely. I provided services in the categories of Design and Creative, Writing, Data Science and Analysis.
Jun 2012 - Jan 2016Integrations Health Center
Director of Operations
Core focus of care centered on Integrative and Functional Medicine. We provided primary care, bio-identical hormone replacement, cardio-vascular health, and wellness medicine.
Jun 2003 - Dec 2013PixelWelder Creative
Pixelwelder Creative was my freelance web and graphic design company. My last primary client of record was Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. Past projects include medical illustration, audio editing and RIA planning and execution.
2016 - 2019Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
Master of Science (M.S.), Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration / Management
Health Care Leadership and Entrepreneurship track
2009 - 2012California State University, San Bernardino
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Cultural Anthropology
Anthropology Degree with a focus on the Cultural Anthropology of South America and Human Biological Variation.